West Side parents and children need your help!
West Side program participants are low income teenage parents, ages 13-21, with one child living in Bergen County. Many parents come to us with:
- Insufficient knowledge of how to care for their baby
- Limited means to financially support their baby
- No way to afford quality day care
- Dependence on the welfare system
- Poor self images and feelings of discouragement
But you can help make a difference!
Contact us today to learn more about how you can help our program participants. By volunteering your valuable time and resources, you truly can help.
At West Side, our graduates leave well prepared for their journey to self-sufficiency and positive community involvement. Your contribution will help them begin this journey!